- Ultrasound guided TAP block for pain management after laparoscopic gastric bypass:Obesity Surgery 2013
- ProSeal Increases safe apnea time in the morbidly obese: Obesity Surgery 2013.
- ProSeal LMA improves oxygenation when used as a conduit prior to laryngoscope guided intubation in bariatric patients
4. Comparative evaluation of PLMA and Tracheal tubes in laparoscopic cholecystectomy in adult patients
5. Caudal block and emergence delirium in pediatric patients: is it analgesia or sedation: Saudi Arabian Journal of Anesthesia 2013
6. Safe removal of Laryngeal mask airway in children at what BIS? Pediatric Anesthesia 2006 ( a randomized control trial )
7. ProSealTM as an alternative to endotracheal intubation in pediatric laparoscopy-Pediatric Anesthesia 2007; 17: 327–332 ( a randomized control trial )
8. ProSeal laryngeal mask airway in infants and toddlers with upper respiratory tract Infections: a randomized control trial of Spontaneous vs Pressure control ventilation. Middle East Journal of Anesthesiology 2009; 20: 437-432. (a randomized control trial )
9. Delayed Presentation of Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis: A Rare CaseJournal of Pediatric Surgery Feb 2010. Pressure vs. Volume Control Ventilation: Effects on Gastric Insufflation with Size-1 LMA: Pediatric Anesthesia December 2010.
10. Size 2.5 ProSeal TM LMA: Is it associated with increased attempts at insertion?: Indian Journal of Anaesthesia January 2012 .
11. Dangerous Sedation in morbidly obese. Indian Journal of Anaesthesia November 2011
12. Comparative evaluation of PLMA and Tracheal tubes in laparoscopic cholecystectomy in adult patients. Indian Journal Anaesthesia
13.ProSeal as an alternative to endotracheal intubation in Pediatric Laparoscopy Pediatric Anesthesia, Jan 2008; 83-84.
14. Size 2 ProSealTM laryngeal mask airway: a randomized, crossover investigation with the standard laryngeal mask airway in pediatric patients. E Letter to Editor, Br J Anaesth. 2005.
15. Intravenous fluids in children 2006
16. Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (review article) Jan 2007
17. Anesthesia for preterm with apnoeic spells Jan 2008
18. Latex Allergy: How much aware are we ?? 2012
19. Fiberoptic intubation using three techniques of anesthesia-Indian Journal of anesthesiology 1996
20. Henoch Schonlein Purpura and difficult intubation –a case report-Indian Journal Anesthesiology 2005; 49(1): 47-48.
21. Laryngeal mask airway insertion in children at what BIS? Indian Journal anesthesiology 2004.
22.The Surgical Neonate (Review Article)—Journal of Neonatology-December 2006
23.Intranasal dexmedetomidine as a premedicant for morbidly obese.
24. Sinha A, Jayaraman L, Punhani D. Efficacy of Ultrasound guided TAP block for pain management after laparoscopic gastric bypass. Obes Surg 2013;23 : 548-553
25. Sinha A, Jayaraman L, Punhani D. ProSeal™ LMA Increases Safe Apnea Period in Morbidly Obese Patients Undergoing Surgery under General Anesthesia. Obes Surg. 2013 Apr;23(4):580-4
26. Sinha A, Jayaraman L, Punhani D., B Panigrahi. ProSeal laryngeal mask airway improves oxygenation when used as a conduit prior to laryngoscope guided intubation in bariatric patients. Indian J Anaesth. 2013 Jan;57(1):25-30.
27. Aparna Sinha & Lakshmi Jayaraman & Dinesh Punhani. Efficacy of Ultrasound-Guided Transversus Abdominis Plane Block After Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery: a Double Blind, Randomized, Controlled Study. OBES SURG (2013) 23:548–553 DOI 10.1007/s11695-012-0819-5
28. Editorial by Aparna Sinha: Obstructive Sleep Apnea: the growing Menace!! : Journal of Anaesthesia and Critical Care Case Reports 2016 Jan-Apr;2(1):2-3
29. Sinha A, , Jayaraman L1Punhani D1 Chowbey P1Enhanced Recovery after Bariatric Surgery in the Severely Obese, Morbidly Obese, Super-Morbidly Obese and Super-Super Morbidly Obese Using Evidence-Based Clinical Pathways: a Comparative Study.OBES SURG DOI 10.1007/s11695-016-2366-y
30. Sinha A, , Jayaraman L1Punhani D. Scale- Ampoule assembly- an objective tool to make ramp position for airway management. Accepted for publication in Anesthesia Analgesia.(March 2017)