Aparna Sinha has designed following clinical courses which are conducted free of cost at the institute
Ongoing training courses
- A Post-doctoral fellowship in anesthesia for minimal access, metabolic & bariatric surgery
- Fellowship courses fellows are admitted for three months training.
- Observership courses where six observers are admitted in a batch simultaneously for two weeks training.
- Clinical Fellowship in Anesthesia for Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery :3 months)
- Fellowship Programme in Bariatric Anesthesia (1 month) to provide educational opportunities to anesthetists to enhance their abilities, interests and knowledge in minimal access & bariatric surgery.
- Master Class in Anesthesia for the Obese
- A formal Basic training course (5 days) every two months.